- My name is Kamelia. I am 20 years old. I am in my second year of University in communication studies.
- Most of my time is spent watching tv shows or listening to music in my bedroom.
- My goal for this class is to pass.
- My favourite space is one that I create in my head. I have this ability to block out my surroundings, sometimes unconsciously, and to submerge myself into another world. In that world I create stories, write songs, I can alter my mood, or simply fall asleep. It is a dangerous place to be when I am driving a car but a fantastic place to visit before falling asleep.
- Things that make it harder to learn:
– Give too many readings hence the student does not have the time to understand the texts or it simply confuses them.
– Talk about too many things at the same time.
– Give more then one assignment at once.
– Give long lectures without the use of mix mediums.
- & what are the five things faculty do that make it easy to learn
– Use mixed mediums
– Do group work on texts so that students can discuss their understanding of the required readings and underline the important parts
– Give clear indications and study sheets to help students study for their exams.